- City Manager
- City Clerk
- City Attorney
- Community Development/Permits
- Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Parks and Recreation
- Park Events
- Park Programs
- Parks and Park Facilities
Park Construction Projects
- Brook Run Dog Park Improvements
- Donaldson-Bannister Farmhouse Renovation
- Dunwoody Nature Center Entranceway Renovation
- Dunwoody Park - Lower Baseball Field Improvements
- Dunwoody Park - Parking Lot Refurbishing
- Multi-Use Trail (Brook Run Park to Pernoshal Park)
- North Dekalb Cultural Arts Center
- Pernoshal Park Construction
- Windwood Hollow Playground Replacement
- Parks Master Plan
- Public Works
North DeKalb Cultural Arts Center - Facility Improvements
Through the Facilities Improvement Partnership Program, the City Council approved the request from the Spruill Center for the Arts to make facility improvements including updating central atrium, improving the ventilation in the jewelry studio, and adding a cover to the RAKU ceramics area.
The planned improvements improve the usability of the North DeKalb Cultural Arts Center and enhance the creative experience for artists and visitors to the North DeKalb Cultural Arts Center.
Current Project Phase
The City is finalizing the plans for the renovations after meeting with the Spruill Center for the Arts. The City is also having heating and cooling specialists review the existing ventilation systems.
Next Project Phase - Construction
Construction of the improvements will commence in October including the updates to the central atrium, improvements to the ventilation in the jewelry studio, and adding a cover to the RAKU ceramics area.
Recent Project Updates
Summer 2014 – The City finalized the plans for the renovation after meeting with the Spruill Center for the Arts and reviewing details with trade specialists.
April 28, 2014 – As part of the 2014 Facilities Improvement Partnership Program, City Council approved the request from the Spruill Center for the Arts to make facility improvements to the North DeKalb Cultural Arts Center.
Parks and Recreation Manager